I was going to blog this beautiful story myself but the photographer, Shannon Smith of 831 Photography(Akron, Ohio) worded it so well, I simply decided to ask his permission to repost his blogging of the wedding of Stacey and Ernest! Enjoy!
What a beautiful wedding at the Akron Civic Theatre. I was totally impressed with the style and organization of LW Special Event Planning from Los Angeles, California. LaTonya was super easy to work with, and kept everything right on track.
Stacey had a very unique way of receiving her bouquet - the women in her life most important to her each delivered a flower, and at the end, her mother hand tied the flowers into a bouquet - very original!
If you've never had the pleasure of visiting the Akron Civic Theatre, I'd suggest you make time! It's a very beautiful location, in the middle of being restored to it's original glory. The ceremony took place in the Grand Foyer, an absolutely amazing room with beautiful carvings, artwork, and lighting. The manager was extremely helpful, basically giving us full access to all the amazing areas of one of the most unique theaters in the country. It is only one of a handful of theaters in the US that have an ambient ceiling - projected clouds, twinkling lights, and a seamless look. You'd swear you were outdoors!
Thanks again to an amazing couple for letting us capture your day. Stacey & Ernest, best wishes for your future!
- Thanks again Shan, Stacy & Ernest and LW Events for sharing with us!
- BEAUTIFUL use of the natural architecture and decor of the Civic Center! For CB insight on selecting great venues, click here.
- The ChocolateBrides are LOVING the birdcage veils...click here for more pics and ideas on them!
- Obvious great job on selecting a photographer! CB's, click here to view a beautiful slideshow of these fabulous Chocolate nuptials by visiting the 831 Photography blog!
- Seamless selection of a great event planner! LA CB's, be sure to check out LW Events!