Monday, July 14, 2008

The Bride Of A Million Trades...

If Puffy can be a rapper, a producer, actor, tv executive, own his own record label, clothing line, fragrance, restaurant, liquor, marketing company AND be a father - -well, I can own ChocolateBrides.Com, Chocolate Brides Magazine, CB TV AND start my own wedding podcast network too.

I've been a radio personality for nearly 13 years. I currently co-host a countdown show with Randy Jackson from American Idol which is syndicated in over 80 markets across the country as well as Japan & Kenya. This past February, my daily show at 98.7 KISS in New York, was canned due to downsizing. I didn't want to admit it but, losing my daily radio show job really put a damper on my life. So recently, I came to the conclusion that I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and combine a few of the things that I love doing instead of moping around looking crazy. At the end of the day, if I could help at least one bride through a little sound advice through my wedding podcasts, I'll be totally satisfied.

So - be on the lookout for the CB Wedding Podcast. Coming soon....

Secondly, I am SO thrilled with my broadcasting bride illustration. I found DNT Dynamite Design over on BBWO....and I couldn't be happier with her work. She's the perfect professional.

3 comments:

The Wedding Planning Audiocast said...

Love your concept and wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

Ralph Mucci
The Wedding Planning Audiocast

Anonymous said...

Keisha, I was wondering when you would be getting your radiocast together. WOOHOO!

Ya know we are still here for ya!

Margaret

Anonymous said...

Keisha good luck with the radiocast. I know it will do great.

Sofia