Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bridesmaidzilla


Simply put...a bridesmaidzilla is a bad bridesmaid. We've all seen her.  She's either complained about the color or price of her dress or she's mad about having to take part in the bridal shower. She hasn't paid the deposit for the dress and she's pissed that SHE has to pay for the alterations.

Just when I heard it all, I ran across the following situation over at the ChocolateBrides.Com messageboard.


Ladies I have yet to have a smooth ride with these bridesmaids. I have a bridesmaid who refuses to wear a bra. She wears a 36DD and thinks that she doesn't need to wear a bra in the wedding. In a second I am about to go down to two bridesmaids since I already got rid of one. I just wonder if the pics would look terrible with only 2 bridesmaids and 3 grooms men. Please help!!!

Check out some of the responses!

My stance would be that if she won't wear a bra she won't be in the wedding. Your pix will look much better with 3 groomsmen and 2 bridesmaids than they will with one of your bridesmaids boobs out of control. I don't advocate people making bridesmaids change things that are inherent to their looks and beliefs but a bra is a simple foundation garment that needs to be worn by women with larger busts in strapless dresses. In fact for modesty's sake and to prevent nipples poking through in pix I would probably ask even smaller busted women to wear bras.
 - bajanempress
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ole girl needs to strap those badboys down. IF she wants to look crazy, she can do that on her time and her time (read: in the wedding audience, not in the bridal party) She is relatively 'small' from a busty babe's point of view. She can get some support relatively inexpensively. She just wants to be extra. 

Sincerely,

LoveCalls
President of the BTC
(42 J)

P.S. www.biggerbras.com is her friend
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm curious to know what is her reason for not wanting to wear a bra? Is it that she does not wear one on a regular basis? Anywho, I too have large breast (42DD) and under no circumstance will I go anywhere without a bra. Just today I needed to run to the car to get something from the trunk and although my car is parked directly in front of my house.....I refused to go because I didn't have the boys strapped down. No matter what type of dress you have in the wedding, a person of her breast size needs a bra...bottom line. I just purchased the best strapless bra from JC Penny on sale for $16.99 regulary, $28.99. So, if she's complaining about not being able to find one....take her there. OR like beezlilmama said....Lane Bryant.
 - Whiteross
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anything cup size that says double, you need a bra plain and simple. You need a bra when you are a single letter cup. -Zetadream4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UGH! She really needs to stop fooling herself....I dont care if your boobs look like two fried eggs..you need a BRA! Nothing worse than nips all showing and peeking through -Mocha_Newlywed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The pictures will NOT look bad with an odd number of BP members, so don't worry. There more than enough poses to handle that. Your real issue is BM with the big titays, STAND YOUR GROUND, I was a 36DD in two weddings and now I am a 38DDD in a wedding, she needs a bra. Nothing looks worse than a when the top of a dress is weighted down due to lack of support, every can see it. She can't find a bra....buy her one Lane Brynt has the BEST strapless bras for the well endowed ladies, I have 2 different types of SB from there so she has no excuse.
-beezlilmama


Preserve your friendship. Don't be a bridesmaidzilla.

1 comment:

Mrs.Tiye said...

Funny how AFTER you posted this...Dr. Phil did an entire episode on it....