Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Did You Say Pink & Orange?

Just in case you missed it, you really should go back and read DivaBride's latest blog entry, "Color Me Beautiful". It's good stuff.

Being a darker skinned woman, I've always been afraid of color. I'm not sure where I developed a fear of brighter hues...but I've recently decided to come out of that dark colored closet so that I can live a little.

I'm a firm believer that ANY color scheme will look great for your wedding if done properly.  Especially colors that don't normally match in the color book of law.  

Here's a little pink & orange inspiration board that I put together as concrete proof of my self proclaimed 'bright is right' wedding planning law.
           click for a larger view


Be back later. All of a sudden, I'm in the mood for some Hawaiian Rum Punch.... 


No comments: