Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Juanita Bynum's Sweet 50th

Prophetess Juanita Bynum celebrated her 50th birthday in grand fashion recently. During the integral part of her bash she wore the same wedding dress that she marched down the aisle to marry Rev. Beat Em Up before donning a special casket sharp skirt made out of photos that celebrate her life.

“One of the greatest moments of my life was the day that I married. That day was supposed to be the defining moment of my life when I would show the world that I had stepped into my womanhood”, Bynum tells Essence.com. “It was always the original intention of my dress and I refused to let it not be because it was made for me. So I wore it because I felt like someone had robbed me of that right.”

source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks a hot mess

Mrs.Tiye said...

CLAUDE HAMERCY...No more sh.....