Thursday, February 12, 2009

Throwback Thursday


One of my FAVORITE candies as a kid was the ever so popular candy necklace.  I wore it proudly during hot summers while jumping double dutch and I didn't think twice about eating it although it was soaked in sweat.  (ewwwww) 

Well, for those of you who want to take it back to the old school, I found a candy garter for you. It's identical to the old school candy necklace except it's designed like a garter!  Yes!  Your new husband can slob on your leg while trying to eat your garter.  ((enter blank stare here))

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do I wanna redo my wedding so I can have this? *slinks off ashamedly*

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's gonna leave a mess all up and down the leg. Good thing I'm married now!

Anonymous said...

They also make these in an "underwear" version for men...