Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ashanti? The Next Chocolate Bride?



Most will agree that marriage isn't for everyone...so let the record show that it is not our desire that Nelly & Ashanti get married for the sake of getting married. There are people who feel that marriage would make more of a beneficial relationship than simply living together. Others cringe at the SOUND of the 'M' word. All we're saying is, Nelly? Ashanti? If and when you both decide to jump the broom, we would be HONORED to share in your happiness! There is nothing more beautiful than 2 people who are truly in love and who want to spend the rest of their lives together!

I have a radio show with Randy Jackson from American Idol. Check out this soundbyte of me, Randy Jackson, and Ashanti. She beat around the bush pretty well...but she could have told me to mind my business...so no complaints here!

Ashanti - Kesha Monk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK I just listened to the clip and Randy is a mess. *whispering* But yeah I can see them right on the front cova