Saturday, July 26, 2008

And The Most Searched For Bridal Topic Of The Month Is....

TIMBERLAND WEDDING PICTURES!

I have a widget for this blog which tells me how many people are reading this blog, their geographical location, and how they found us.  It seems as though a TON of people are Googling "Timberland Wedding Pictures".  And because I subscribe to the theme of 'givin' the people what they want', I've been on a SERIOUS manhunt to see I could find a few pictures that would give us a peek inside Timothy's special day.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find much...but I figured I'd share what I had.  (I couldn't find NOT ONE picture of the lovely bride & groom. Please accept my apology in advance..but at least the decor was nice)















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks nice. I especially like the wedding 'party' picture a few ones down.
mrssmith08

Netta said...

I love the decor!!I wonder what the men with no shirts did? Please post more pics when and if you find them..
sidebar Who is that chick on the first video? I thought her boobs were going to pop out at any min!!LOL
~netta

Anonymous said...

Her name is Keri Hilson(i think) she has alot of songs with Timbo! The wedding decor was beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!