Monday, July 28, 2008

Go 'Head And Top That Cake!


I'm a whore for wedding details...and I aint ashamed to admit it. Usually when I attend a wedding and most are oooooing and ahhhhhhing over how beautiful the bride is, most likely, I'm eyeing the small, intricate yet intimate details on the wedding cake or bridal bouquet.

If you're planning your wedding, there will be elements in your wedding that may not be as important to the next bride...and that's absolutely fine! There are a million ways that you can personalize your details.

Here's my 1st installment of "1 Million Ways To Personalize Your Wedding Day".

Instead of the traditional bride & groom cake topper, why not get with the times and top your wedding cake off with a blinged out monogram cake topper? They will make your wedding cake look amazing! Furthermore, discover the Martha Stewart within yourself and DIY it! (instructions can be found on the Chocolate Brides Messageboard)





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those toppers are nice, for my wedding I did flowers.

Lexus Events said...

Those look good and yes DIY is always a good idea!

Netta said...

I love those!!DIY is always awesome..It gives you a sense of pride.I suggest giving it a try..you may surprise yourself
I am like you.I look for the little details..I am a detail whore.. I often think people don't care but I still do it!!Lol

~Netta

Le'Trice: LEPENN|DESIGNS said...

I agree that this is such a fabulous addition to your wedding! And a great DIY option if you have the patience! I also wanted to stop by and say hello and congratulate you and your husband on your success! I also own a business with my hubby: www.lepenndesigns.com and www.lepenndesigns.blogspot.com, we create custom invitations and stationery. Since you love custom products for weddings I'd be happy to share some of our designs with you and your readers and also pass your blog onto ours! Thanks and I hope to hear from you :-)

Anonymous said...

I love those toppers as well. I used my tiara as a topper and it worked well, and guests said that only I would do something like that.
mrssmith08