Sunday, July 13, 2008

Daniel & Shauna's Wedding Pictures - - FINALLY!

I'm still on a natural high from attending Daniel & Shauna's wedding a few weeks ago. It was truly one of the most amazing weddings that I've ever witnessed.

Daniel was the first football player to ever get married at the Raven's stadium. Shauna was absolutely stunning in a Pnina Tornai orginal couture gown. The ceremony was officiated by by Pastor Jamal Harrison Bryant, senior pastor of the Empowerment Temple and there wasn't a dry eye in the place as Jonathan Nelson & Juanita Contee from the gospel group Purpose serenaded the bride and groom. The wedding was being filmed by NFL films and the Style Network's Whose Wedding is it Anyway. There's so much more to talk about - but you'll have to get the complete story in the next issue of Chocolate Brides Magazine. :)


*Sidebar* I took over 800 pictures and it took me forever to select just a few for your viewing pleasure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pic's are beautiful, however I was there and you should have included more pic's of Dan's son as opposed to the other little guy. Out of 800 pictures I'm sure that was an option!

Anonymous said...

The wedding looks like it was truely MAGICAL!!!I was SHOCKED to see MULTIPLE images of the "cute little multi-racial kid" instead of Daniel's EXTREMELY HANDSOME AFRIACAN-AMERICAN SON!! I think this calls for a redo...Hi Ms.Carol (u looked like a Queen) & Kim

Anonymous said...

This blog is a good example of knowledge..i like it..