Sunday, July 13, 2008

CB Notable Quotable

Being the owner of a social networking community doesn't always allow you to be just a 'member'. I wish that I could sit back and read and interact in the journals of the thousands of Chocolate Brides who log on daily - but my administrative duties won't allow me to. :(

However, every once in a while, I will catch something that will get my attention. This week, that something comes from the user 'Webmistress' from New York.

"...I just want to say that if no one has told you... there is NO OTHER COMMUNITY like CB. On the real. I'm not just waxing reminiscent. I've joined other boards for other reasons in my life lately and you can't find the sisterhood, spirit of helpfulness, genuine concern and general lack of cattiness ANYWHERE ELSE. I appreciate CB. It has given me a very high standard to hold everyone else to -- and really? No one is reaching it like CB."

Chocolate Brides Magazine Launch Party May, 2007

2 comments:

Chef GaNeane - The Femme Foodie said...

And you are surprised by this?? Girl, CB IS LOVE....and that is truly what this website is founded upon and it exemplifies it EACH AND EVERY DAY..I literally cannot let a day of my life go by without logging onto CB...major decisions in my life have been made with the help of my journal buddies...MIRACLES have happened in my life because CBers decided to PRAY..

We're not just a website...we're FAMILY

Anonymous said...

I second that Sis!!! CB...there's nothing like it!!