Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MochaWifey's Random Thoughts

I'm starting something new today...at times through my own planning and then with helping other brides these random thoughts often come up. Crazy things people say to us, and the reactions that spring to your mind which you can't say out loud...Sometimes they're nice...sometimes they're not-so-nice, but you guys can handle it! If you have any BRIDAL random thoughts of your own, email them to me at mochawifey@gmail.com to have them featured here!

Random thought #1

If I say "Adult Reception"....don't call me and ask, "So, you saying I can't bring my five year old?"
Reading is fundamental.

6 comments:

Lexus Events said...

HAHAHA! Reading is fundamental and whats really sad is when folks get a tude behind it, like what you said was up for debate.

Anonymous said...

Darn shame some folk read that and think they're child is exempt!

~QT

Anonymous said...

oops meant to type "their"

*smile*

~QT

Anonymous said...

That type of person is really suffering from "Itsallboutme" Syndrome...

Anonymous said...

A child is anyone under age 18 and 18 is pushing it..shoo...the nerve of some people!

Netta said...

RIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!